Friday, January 1, 2016

What will YOUR story be this year?

Make Things Happen!How long have you been working online? Or how long have you been researching & learning, and desperately wanting your own successful online business?

Maybe you've already started an online business, but you're struggling to reach your financial goals. Whatever the case, something is holding you back from reaching your true profit potential.

Maybe you started out with a great idea but got confused or lost along the way.

That happens to a lot of people. Most people actually. Trying to learn Internet Marketing is a rabbit hole you can get sucked into that leaves you spinning your wheels without ever really getting anywhere at all.

It's time to hop off that hamster wheel and MAKE things happen! 😉

Think about it for a moment. How much time have you invested in the idea of starting your own business so far? How much money have you invested?

Are you where you want to be?

How much closer are you, really, to your ultimate goal?

I want to share a secret with you...

There is no secret. :-)

Most people try to learn everything upfront so they can make smart decisions, or be totally prepared. And I definitely see the logic in that line of thinking. However, we're talking about the constantly evolving web here. The most consistent thing about the internet, and technology in general, is change.

What that means is that you can never learn everything you need to know about running an online business upfront. By the time you learn everything you think you need to know, things have changed - and you're back at square one.

Frustrating, isn't it?

The people I know that have been successful online jumped in headfirst and figured things out as they went. That has been my own method as well, including my very first business almost 19 years ago - where I had no experience, no back up plan, and no idea going in if it would even work at all. But I was determined, figured things out as I went, and that business did six figures it's first full year.

That could be YOUR story this year.

Put Your Plan Into ActionMake a commitment, today, to stop learning (only) and start doing.

NOW is the time to put your plan into action. NOW is the time to stop focusing on what everyone else is doing, and how they're doing it, and to focus instead on what you most want to accomplish in your life - and to get started doing it!

There are no rules.

There are no failures.

There's nothing "real" to be afraid of or worried about. Except NOT achieving the success you truly want, and you already know deep down you are fully capable of that.

Read: You’re Guaranteed To FAIL If You Do This…

Keep in mind that we're in a first generation trend with online business. We can make up the rules as we go. We can figure things out along the way. We can test various things and find out what works and what doesn't. We can get creative, and innovative even, and we have the whole world and endless resources at our fingertips to make cool things happen. There are no standards, no rules, no guidelines.

The only real failure, or risk even, is doing nothing - or stalling yourself - and dealing with the regret of knowing you could have totally changed your life.

It's time to take that leap and finally put your plan into action, MAKE things happen, and get serious about starting a fun and successful online business - or taking yours to the next level. Imagine how awesome that would make you feel!

Imagine looking back a year from now, having reached your goals, and saying, "man, I should have done that sooner!"

In February 2016 I will celebrate 19 full years in business. I've screwed up along the way. I've made plenty of mistakes. I've pissed off a few people (oops!). There were things I could have done better. There are STILL things I could be doing better...

But I wouldn't change a thing. 😀

I have a lifestyle most people would LOVE to have. And I am forever grateful that I took that leap, fear and all, and created the life I knew I really wanted.

It's your turn! 😉

Best,

p.s. I would love to help you reach your goals! Join my Private Brainstorming Group today and let's get started working together on your business. You can expect very practical hands-on help, plus a powerful mastermind group and active community of action-takers to help you every step of the way.

Until Wednesday January 6th you can still join for only $37/month. After that, your only option will be $360/year (or $997 for Lifetime Access). You'll also get access to my detailed step-by-step "start to profit" Niche Success Blueprint course when you become a member - as well as my in-depth Social Marketing Results course.

The time is now. The price is right. There's no risk. And you'll have expert help every step of the way. Ask yourself this: Why would I NOT give it a try, at least for one month, and finally start seeing results?

I can't think of a good reason. Can you? :-) Join us!

Next, read: I'm Tying Up Loose Ends & Moving On...

No comments:

Post a Comment