Thursday, August 13, 2015

Private Brainstorming Group: Only $37 Today or Lifetime Access Option Available Too – Join Us!

I have exciting news! It affects you, so please read this quick note and make a decision on the direction you want to take as changes unfold here at ClickNewz - specifically with the forum/community.

I am moving the entire ClickNewz forum into aMember, as I mentioned in my recent update. There will no longer be a free/public forum. But there are still some great options! PLUS I opened back up the super cheap monthly option if you'd still like to join us "behind the scenes". :)

If you're already an Elite Member of the Private Brainstorming Group, your membership & access will remain intact. And if you are, and you want to take advantage of the Annual or Lifetime Access options to lower (or eliminate!) your membership dues, you'll find the options here. Note: You have to be logged in to see the options on that page.

NEW: Affiliate Program Opening Soon!

There will be an affiliate program for the Private Brainstorming Group once the migration is complete. :) Awesome, right?! Yes!

Only Elite Members will be able to promote and earn, so make sure your membership is in good standing if you want to participate. Stay tuned for that update!

It's Time To Make A Decision...

Since the free public area of the forum is closing, you have a couple of options. You can upgrade to an Elite Member and continue to enjoy the community - PLUS free access to all of my courses/products. Get Details

The $37/month membership rate has been reopened temporarily in case you want to join on a month-to-month basis just to try it out.

Otherwise you can join us in the Facebook Group at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/weeklymarketingchallenge

While it's not a Private Brainstorming Group, and you won't get free access to my products + hands on help and reviews from me, it's still a great community!

I've been running my group quietly for well over a decade now, and I feel confident you'll LOVE it. I guarantee that - literally. I'm very excited about all the changes, updates & additions this switchover will bring to members over the next few months, and I'm sure you're going to really enjoy it as well. :)

Right now you can get in CHEAP, and lock yourself in at your low rate - or with Lifetime Access for less than half price.

No big red headline here. You either want in, want to at least check it out, or you don't - it's totally up to you. I just want to give you an opportunity to SAVE BIG, or to take advantage of the low monthly rate - since that option is rare ever open.

Access to the ClickNewz Affiliate Program alone will be a BIG perk...

Get Details & Join Us Today

Or just register at the forum, then click here to upgrade.

There are tons of perks, free access to training products, TONS of hands-on-help, two live Brainstorming Hour sessions every week, monthly challenges and a lot more.

I would really enjoy working hands-on with you if you're ready to take your online business to maximum profit potential this year...

If you have any questions, leave a comment below or shoot me an email!

Best,
Lynn Terry
ClickNewz.com

p.s. The Lifetime Access is currently only $497 (which is a STEAL). That means no more monthly or annual dues - EVER. Once we switch over, the Lifetime Access option will be $997. So definitely join us today if you want in at less than half price!

To Elite Members: If you want to change your membership dues - from monthly to annual, or to the Lifetime Access - just email me and I'll get you set up to switch over for the savings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment